Jaw-dropping scenery, mind-blowing volcanic geology, and fantastic wildlife sightings await in Iceland. Join hosts Lin Ward and Beth Grant and our Canoe North Adventures group on this popular Adventure Canada small-vessel cruise in the summer of 2023. We have qualified for a 5% discount off the brochure price so get in touch with us for more information! Limited Availability
Here are some of the highlights of the cruise:
- Visit Grimsey on the Arctic Circle, home to over a million seabirds and a hundred people
- Seek whales off the coast of Húsavík, Iceland’s whale capital
- Visit Vestmannaeyjar islands, home to Eldfell, the youngest volcano in the world
- Cruise Iceland’s extraordinary fjords and sea cliffs
- View spectacular volcanoes, waterfalls, and glaciers!
Please contact us if you think you might be interested in this trip and we will add you to our priority list!