Journey in comfort aboard the Ocean Endeavour and visit the high Arctic at the height of summer! Join Canoe North Adventures guide, arctic biologist and host Beth Grant on this Adventure Canada cruise and journey to the land of the midnight sun. 15% Early Bird Promotion now available!
The Ocean Endeavour is outfitted with twenty Zodiacs, advanced navigation equipment, multiple lounges, and a top-deck observation room. She is purpose-built for passenger experiences in remote environments and boasts a 1B ice class, enabling her to explore throughout the Arctic summer. Each year the High Arctic Explorer adventure takes a slightly different route between Resolute Bay, Nunavut and Kangerlussuaq, Greenland.
- Visit the Franklin Expedition graves at Beechey Island
- Watch for marine mammals and wildlife in Tallurutiup Imanga (Lancaster Sound) National Marine Conservation Area
- Hike on Devon Island, the largest uninhabited island on Earth
- Enjoy an Inuit cultural welcome at Mittimatalik (Pond Inlet)
- Take advantage of prime viewing opportunities for the rare ivory gull, considered a species “at risk”
- Cruise among icebergs at Ilulissat Icefjord, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
For details of the 2022 expedition open the downloadable brochure:
High Arctic Explorer 2022 Brochure
Reserve your spot with a $1000USD deposit.
Contact us for more details! email@example.com