Join this amazing Adventure Canada cruise from Sondre Stromfjord in Greenland all the way to St. John’s, NL. We hosted a group in 2018 and it was unforgettable! We have clients booked for 2023 on this popular adventure! Limited Availability.
Banner Image by Dennis Minty
Follow the route of Leif Erickson. From Kangerlussuaq, Greenland to St. John’s, NL, via coastal Labrador—stopping at incredible Canadian National Parks along the way!
This extraordinary sailing showcases staggering geographic diversity, covering over 2,200 nautical miles from the head of Sondre Stromfjord in Greenland all the way to St. John’s, NL— stopping at four Canadian National Parks along the way.
Sailing south over the Arctic Circle, we are surrounded by mountains and glaciers. Greenland’s coast is sublime! Nuuk, one of the world’s northernmost capitals, offers shopping, dining, and handicrafts.
Crossing the Davis Strait to Canada, we visit Torngat Mountains National Park. This jewel in the Canadian park system is the first and only national park in Canada to be staffed completely by Inuit. We’ll honour this monumental achievement while hiking and exploring the deep fjords with Inuit hosts. Our southerly journey will follow the rugged Labrador coast.
Across the Strait of Belle Isle in Newfoundland, we’ll roam North America’s only authenticated Norse site before sailing the picturesque coast of northeast Newfoundland.
- Cross the Arctic Circle by ship via glorious Sondre Stromfjord
- Enjoy shopping, dining and sightseeing in Nuuk, Greenland’s capital
- Cross the Davis Strait to Ungava Bay, watching for whales
- Visit Kangiqsualujjuaq, Nunavik, on Québec’s Arctic coast
- Hike among the peaks and fjords of Torngat Mountains National Park
- Enjoy a warm Inuit welcome in Nain, administrative capital of Nunatsiavut
- Visit the restored Viking habitation at L’Anse-aux-Meadows
Sail into St. John’s historic harbour for a spectacular finale!
Contact us for more information!