To set foot on the continent of Antarctica is a rare privilege only a few can claim. Join Canoe North Adventures hosts on this Adventure Canada small-vessel cruise. Preregistrations are now being accepted.
The details for the 2024 trip have not yet been finalized. The links below are for the 2023 version of the cruise and the links will be updated as soon as the new information becomes available. We are accepting preregistrations for the trip with no deposit and no obligation to book. If you preregister with us you will have advance access to cabin bookings for this popular trip!
- Unspoiled and uninhabited wilderness, where the penguins, seals, whales, and seabirds are the true rulers
- Experience the White Continent and encounter an incredible variety of wildlife
- Cross the Antarctic Circle (if conditions allow)
- Discover the top wildlife destination in the world where you can see penguins, seals, whales, and Albatross
- Admire breathtaking scenery such as icebergs, glaciated mountains, and volcanoes
- Enjoy regular Zodiac excursions and onshore landings
- Benefit from a variety of on-board activities including educational lectures on the history, geology, and ecology by the expedition team
- Enjoy onboard amenities, including expedition lounge, restaurant, bar, pool, jacuzzi, library, gym, sun deck, spa facilities, and sauna
- Take advantage of optional activities during the voyage such as kayaking and snowshoeing