The Arctic is calling. Pristine fjords. Looming glaciers. Jagged icebergs. Grand vistas, historic sites, graves, and abandoned outposts.
Ask about our booking incentive!
Photo credits: Michelle Valberg and Scott Forsyth
The Northwest Passage is one of the world’s greatest voyages. Our fleet of Zodiacs guarantees excitement with every excursion.
Marine mammals, bears and birds… wonders await. You will find a warm welcome in Nunavut’s communities, and Greenland offers geology, geography, and culture with a European flair.Every day is a new adventure when sailing the Northwest Passage; hiking, photography, birding. Exploring archaeology and spotting bears. Visiting villages perched on mighty mountains. Learning with our experts. Meeting the people who call the Arctic home. And sailing the passage at the top of the world!
- Cross the Arctic Circle as you sail the length of Sondre Stromfjord—168 kilometres!
- Cruise among icebergs at Ilulissat Icefjord,
a unesco World Heritage Site
- Visit Queen Maud Gulf, home to the wrecks of the Franklin ships, HMS Erebus and Terror
- Enjoy an Inuit cultural welcome in
Qikiqtarjuaq (Broughton Island)
- Watch for marine mammals and wildlife in Tallurutiup Imanga (Lancaster Sound) Marine Protected Area
- Explore Nunavut’s rarely visited national parks